Official Michael Stewart has just had to apologise on Twitter to Jim Traynor and Rangers FC

Rule of Twitter is that as soon as you put up a legally required apology you spend the rest of the morning tweeting nonsense to push it down your feed and hope nobody sees it, I note after little interaction on there for months he has just wished everyone a happy bank holiday.

Notice this, this morning relating to comments a out Traynor made in Feb 2020 about him . Hes also apologised to Rangers. Anyone know what hes talking about?

Rule of Twitter is that as soon as you put up a legally required apology you spend the rest of the morning tweeting nonsense to push it down your feed and hope nobody sees it, I note after little interaction on there for months he has just wished everyone a happy bank holiday.
And congratulates Bury FC

Has just apologised to Jim Traynor on twitter for his comments about him a while back.

I wonder if thats why he's been quiet on twitter hadn't posted anything since January and he's usually posting remarks about Rangers on a daily basis.

Ginger weapon
I never saw his original comments. Is it possible he’s had a letter from Traynors lawyer and been forced to apologise?

FRvPMH8WUAU3O0R

FRvPMH9XIAIa6l3

He’s kept his head down on Twitter for a while now. My guess is that due ton not being able to keep his mouth shut and the persistent complaints from us to the BBC were causing him grief and the penny has finally dropped that he can’t get away with the comments. Which is hilarious as we know a guy like him will be choking to pick up the phone and tweet about us and how horrible we all are.

Has just apologised to Jim Traynor on twitter for his comments about him a while back.

I wonder if thats why he's been quiet on twitter hadn't posted anything since January and he's usually posting remarks about Rangers on a daily basis.

Ginger weapon
Thought you where gonna say he was deid, never mind

Wtf the apology is from today? Makes no sense at all haha considering Traynor left us ages ago. This also highlights that the board and club are good at protecting themselves when they need to but not the fans.

I would say he has been told to write that, 2 years down the line then this randomly appears?

Also notice his tweet about Bury and the history of the club coming out of admin etc, emphasising the the word admin in capital letters, he’s a sewer rat.

Ginger weapon
Fascinating

That apology will have. Hurt Stewart so much it’s unbelievable. Remember, this is a guy who is never wrong. So much so he argues with bbc colleagues on air to an embarrassing level.

So. Looks like being frozen out of the biggest story in recent Scottish football history might be getting to his income.

Fantabawz fud. :))

Wtf the apology is from today? Makes no sense at all haha considering Traynor left us ages ago. This also highlights that the board and club are good at protecting themselves when they need to but not the fans.
I am no legal expert but most likely there has been a bit a talk between Traynor/Rangers/Stewarts solicitors over the last few months which was delayed due to Covid and its just come to a decision for Stewart to apologise for his hate filled outburst. If he wasn't willing to apologise it might have went to court.

Have a look at the timings and the facts.

It's taken this two years for this to happen - it's obvious he has tried every trick in the book to dodge it but eventually been forced into corner where it is 'do this or go to court.'

I would also assume from the formalistic tone of the tweet that he will also have had to pick up the bill for his own and Traynor's lawyers. Anyone care to guess at the possible cost for that?

A nasty piece of work.

Id pay good money for him and Richard Foster to have a charity UFC match.

Foster in his dinosaur jumper for his ring walk

Stewart training videos full of him jabbing his punch bag.

Make sure this post/apology is screen grabbed and bears should be posting onto their own social media accounts. And keep posting it.

Stewart will take the apology down, of that there is zero doubt.

I am no legal expert but most likely there has been a bit a talk between Traynor/Rangers/Stewarts solicitors over the last few months which was delayed due to Covid and its just come to a decision for Stewart to apologise for his hate filled outburst. If he wasn't willing to apologise it might have went to court.
Was thinking that myself.no way would he apologise unless he was forced into it.

Back