MyGers packs have started to arrive

Looks decent, I’ll give it to my wee cousin like last two and he’ll have his junior ones or whatever they are.

Was there a membership card in it this year. Couldn't see one in the tin.

This year's was the least best in terms of content I think.

My one arrived back in Troon today, told my mum to take my card out and give it to the old man as a father's day present - he'll love it.

Still waiting on my son's to turn up though.

9-B5-B0909-6185-4051-9-A3-E-A2-FD43182699.jpg
A luxury pin badge

What's the point of the membership card?

What's the point of any of it to be fair lol
They could do without the card and make it app based. I guess it’s another cheap thing that fills the box up. And the marketing works, the last 2 years I’ve taken mine out of my wallet and replaced it haha

I was happy to receive mine this morning. Rather embarrassing that last year's was still sitting on the dining room table.

Is there any other reason to join MyGers apart from getting tickets for away games and getting on the season ticket waiting list,
It allows people who only attend occasionally for whatever reasons like myself a better chance of getting a home ticket, as they go on sale to Mygers before the general public sale. Still a mass panic to get a ticket in your basket and purchase it before it disappears. So for 3 or 4 games a season just about worth it.

It allows people who only attend occasionally for whatever reasons like myself a better chance of getting a home ticket, as they go on sale to Mygers before the general public sale. Still a mass panic to get a ticket in your basket and purchase it before it disappears. So for 3 or 4 games a season just about worth it.
Fair point,I’m a season ticket holder myself and don’t appreciate the hassle some Bears have to get tickets,

Can anyone tell me how much MyGers should be for renewing season ticket holders? I got an email saying my auto renewal was unsuccessful and when I try to renew the price is £50. Seems a lot more that previous seasons.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed last season’s MyGers pack. Haven’t received the new season 22/23 pack as yet, but looking forward to receiving it. We should all be pleased that MyGers has been such a roaring success for the Club. Over 40,000 members. Anyone know the latest figures for MyGers?

I really enjoyed last season’s MyGers pack. Haven’t received the new season 22/23 pack as yet, but looking forward to receiving it. We should all be pleased that MyGers has been such a roaring success for the Club. Over 40,000 members. Anyone know the latest figures for MyGers?
42,000, is it not?

That's mine through the door there.

The metal card is in my wallet behind the plastic window so I see it every time I go into it. I'm wearing my badge right now and the keyring is on my car key.

The notebook is really handy as I've started taking coaching notes for my son's team so I'm using that for it and copying across just now.

The boy will use the tin as a pencil case when he gets back from school later.

All the demands to see what’s in it. Solely for the purpose of folk having a moan and giving it ‘shite’, ‘cheap crap’, ‘must do better’ etc. :)

In all seriousness they should have a tick box on the renewal to indicate whether you want the package or not. Would probably save a good few grand if they did.
Not only that VB, as part of the renewal, what was in the pack was communicated to members!

Either folk asking what's in the pack don't read their e-mails or they're not MyGers members in the first place.

Mine will be getting launched straight in the bin as per.

Will keep my membership card for the Ibrox restaurant.

As others have said, there really needs to be an “opt out” box somewhere when buying MyGers. Would save a hell of a lot of money.

I open my packs, admire them for 10 minutes then put away as a collectors item to sell to some mug in 20+ years time.
By the sounds of it a lot of people are in the same boat, including myself, so there'll probably be 35k or so trying to sell the exact same packs in 20+ year time:cool:

Back