Official Rabbi Matondo Announced

Welcome Rabbi.

Looks like a player similar to Ryan Kent judging from Cercle Brugge clips. Not too sure if he will be operating on the right unless Gio has stated this.

Hope that he’s an addition rather than replacement as such (despite having been given Aribo’s squad number).

Not a player I had heard of prior to last weekend. I am therefore asking the Bears who are moŕe knowledgeable about European football than me, "Is this guy any good"?

I know the stats in these are usually shite but I hope to god they are shite. Can't cross, can't head, isn't very brave.... Not great for a winger!

Looks like a semi project player as if he was great, schalke wouldn't have let him go. Here's hoping we can improve him and he isn't hacked down every 5 seconds in Scotland.

Never seen him play, never heard of him till a few weeks ago. Know barely little about him. However, I'm sure he'll be a baller and a half.

I have a good feeling about this.

Kent on one side and Rabbi on the other - defences will be terrorised

Rabbi - Rabbie

Rabbi - Rabbaye

we need to know the correct pronunciation

How many games in the shitey SPFL until his face is splashes across the rags with the headline "Direspectful Football" when he's ripped half a team apart then lobbed the keeper B-)
I'm voting against Livi!

Back