MOTM Poll Rangers 3-0 Union Saint-Gilloise (3-2 agg) - Rangers history-makers break historic European hoodoo! We salute them!

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Huge result for the pride of the Club after last Tuesday. We have to go into the next qualifier with heads high, no fear and hungry for it. So proud tonight.

So sick of Barasic slowing the play down all the time when we need to go forward he goes fecking backwards.
Found himself in tons of space twice & went back towards goal.
Honestly we are watching a different game
So sick of Barasic slowing the play down all the time when we need to go forward he goes fecking backwards.
Found himself in tons of space twice & went back towards goal.
Well maybe I was right in my viewing
What an assist for the winning goal

Great result. Nowhere near our best and still loads of improvements needed but we're through.

Much better required against PSV or Monaco but have to be confident of doing something. We've got a squad of good players with a very good manager.

Brilliant that we managed to win despite being really shit for long periods of the game. Them trying to see the game out aided us tremendously.
Oh aye, and the Barasic denigrators should bare in mind that he had 2 assists for the goals tonight.

ah well relieved at that, and voted for Tillman instead of Lawrence by mistake, going to bed i think canny handle it!

What a result! Yes there were errors but it’s to be expected as players get to know each other in a competitive environment.

So proud of them after last week, Gio especially. A totally different approach and a 1st eleven that can dominate and make chances.

We need to stick with this team, there is potential in all of the new signings and even Sands now he has settled. Once they gel and things start clicking we will be on fire!

7 people voted for Barisic B-D

Cracking result all things considered. Good to see Colak getting another goal as well, was unlucky earlier on.

Voted for Sands. Did the necessary, kept the clean sheet. Dodgy yellow considering the tackles that went before. Young man playing through despite the criticism. I expect him to get better and better, confidence for him looks important.
Didn't see him as MoM, but he was far better than some on this thread were saying. He suffered from having to mop up messes created by others (Kent & McGlaughlin spring to mind). He kept his head, and I'm pleased for him.

I'm the one who gave the vote to our keeper. Never put a foot wrong despite having a couple of hesitant centre backs in front of him.

Didn't see him as MoM, but he was far better than some on this thread were saying. He suffered from having to mop up messes created by others (Kent & McGlaughlin spring to mind). He kept his head, and I'm pleased for him.
Yes, had a very good game my MOTM was Lawrence.

Wit a result Bears. That's more like it. What a night, onwRds and upwards. To the crowd, 57000 and millions of bears online WATP

Lawrence was immense.

Tillman had boundless invention and played without fear.

Lundstram kept that ex postie under wraps.

Special shout out to Colak, much better all round performance tonight and was unlucky not to score another couple of goals. Proper poachers goal to bring the tie level.

Barisic with a bi-polar performance. Still baffled by it tbh.

Its vital for us.

6 European group stage games take place within 8 weeks before the world cup.

Thursday-Sunday is much more of a hinderance than the champions league schedule.

We simply have to navigate tonight and the following round.

Out of curiosity, how is Thursday-Sunday worse than Wednesday-Saturday?

Back