Dundee Hibs in the Netherlands

Hope they get pumped so they have a good rest for playing the scum on the 28th

Hearts picking up some points in Europe will be helpful.

The poets and Dundee poets getting absolutely crucified on and off the pitch is what I want.

I don't see the conflict with the co-efficient. If they do well, great for us. If they get an absolute doing, then that's good because their fans and owners are wankers. We've already proven we can drag the co-efficient up single handedly.

Any Rangers supporter wanting those scumbags to go through want their heads checked.

Fuk them and the possibility of providing 0.0034 coefficient points.

Hope they get pumped.
It's absolutely mental.I said as much after the wankfest on here after the first leg.
A club and a set of fans that absolutely fcuking detest us and want us beaten at every opportunity.
Fcuk them and their fcuking coefficient shite.

You can tell their fans aren't used to Euro trips.

Half of them look 12 pint cun.ted and holding onto pole to stand.

Hopefully AZ play better than the first leg and put them out. They were very vocal during our dark days, I wish nothing but misery on them.
This while I used to wish them well in Europe under Jim McLean they were Ono of the most vicious clubs when we were in trouble. I hope they bastards die a slow death

Did that little oddity just say clean sheet and they are through? Any draw and they are through you absolute clown

First time I've not actually switched off when it's stewart commentating and I can't get out of my head him telling others how to play football, such a crap player and person.

AZ Alkmaar were absolutely dreadful in the first leg, looked no more than a junior team. Dundee UTD will qualify imo.
I watched that game and az were terrible
Especially for a Dutch team,,,unt could go through.

Back