Official RANGERS APPOINT PHILIPPE CLEMENT AS MEN'S TEAM MANAGER

image.png
This has me more excited than it should. No fucking about, an experienced proven manager getting straight to work to sort this team out. This is what we need.

Welcome Clement! I admit I wanted Muscat but fully back the new gaffer. Good luck to him, think with this group he will need it

Make no mistake. This is an immense task ahead for the new Manager. Get that front line scoring, fix that leaky defence, and up the pace of this Rangers side.

Not really sure what I feel about this appointment to be honest.

Excitement has been watered down by this board’s previous decisions tbh and our history of foreign managers.

That said, it looks like he is open to bringing in local knowledge in terms of his coaching staff which is encouraging. I hope we are more open minded in terms of local recruitment this time too.

I hope Davis is involved in the coaching side , perhaps even with a view to him being the long term replacement

Very excited by this Clement appointment, because I think he is the right man for the job.

All credit to the Board and Souness for not rushing this process, and making sure all the T's were
crossed and and I's dotted.

Can't wait to see the Big Man get down to work and hit the ground running. There is still everything to play for this season as nothing has been decided.

That was great, thanks for posting.

How refreshing to see training exercises that involve crossing the ball and having shots on target. I don't think I've ever seen one of our training videos that didn't involve that stupid wee passing game they play, I know it shouldn't but that's always annoyed the Hell out of me.
B-D

We have seen plenty of crossing and shooting drills.

Really? Checking his instagram is a bit more embarrassing.

Does he want to see the guy that replaced him all over his timeline?
Seen it posted on twitter & decided to have a look myself. Not that embarrassing to be honest

Considering he’d been at the club for 2 spells it’s rather petty.

So what we thinking troops Van Der Heyden and possibly Johan Van Rumst as his coaching staff?

Back