Official Rangers win case over tickets with SPFL - but authorities refuse to issue compliance edict to Celtic

nae rules in rule book sums up the continuous incompetence of uneducated corrupt mentally challenged bastrds running n the league n SFA

I can respect all the different opinions either side of the ticket argument, to me there are valid points on either side.

But these scumbags started it, it was never right back to 1995 when we just got the corner & a bit at the Crime Scene, while they got the whole Broomloan. Totally disproportionate.

The filths statement is full of holes that Rangers should be battering through....If health and safety is an issue it would still be an issue for any away fan group.

How many Hearts fans were there on Saturday ?

RANGERS, DO NOT LET THIS GO!
It's not "Health and Safety" it's "Safety and Matchday Experience Issues" and it was "serious". Were some of them offered chicken suppers at the kiosks ?

Safety concern? I wonder if the stadium will be empty given recent behaviour of their own fans and surely they should be concerned for their own safety from their own fans shark attacks and all if they get beat?

This is a dance. They want 2500. We will get 3k. The 5%. Anyone thinking that this wasn't the end game isn't watching or listening. Both clubs will agree to this amount. Personally, I don't want them anywhere near Ibrox.
I also think this is what will happen.

If it does, and apologies to anyone in these seats, but I would give them 2500 at the back of the Broomloan Rear. Cover all the front seats of this section, so they can't move further down and put netting up right in front of them to prevent them from throwing things at the BR front.

So, realistically, if they cannot ensure our safety, can they ensure other supporters safety? I want Rangers to pursue this extremely and ask why they have a safety certificate???

It's not "Health and Safety" it's "Safety and Matchday Experience Issues" and it was "serious". Were some of them offered chicken suppers at the kiosks ?
Still the same point,they've got to be asked with regards Matchday Experience,how can it effect the game on the 30th but not any other game?

We all know that they're at it but it's got to be answered or ignored,if they blank it...It will or should make them look stupid and childish.

The ones shouting about the European allocations in response to this are missing the point as usual - that doesn’t address the fact they’ll have Rangers fans all around them (compared to the safety of the whole broomloan) and still makes a mockery of their faux safety manufactured outrage that you’re all falling for

And that’s why we should be taking advantage of a % based rule. We would end up with more fans. Or compromise on our position within the stand. Compromising in our favour is better than this utter shitshow regardless of your views on how many fans should be there.
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) compromise with rhats. They don't do compromise, it's my way or the highway with the beasts.

I can respect all the different opinions either side of the ticket argument, to me there are valid points on either side.

But these scumbags started it, it was never right back to 1995 when we just got the corner & a bit at the Crime Scene, while they got the whole Broomloan. Totally disproportionate.
No restricted views in the Broomloan, these basturts started it.

This is a dance. They want 2500. We will get 3k. The 5%. Anyone thinking that this wasn't the end game isn't watching or listening. Both clubs will agree to this amount. Personally, I don't want them anywhere near Ibrox.
Mate, if we go 1 seat over what we offered before, we lose. It's not going to happen. Celtic stamp their feet, break the rules and we bend over?

It's 800 or %^*& off.

The filth are trying to force a ruling here that will see them get the 10% of away briefs behind the goal.
They are being obviously petulant
Don’t you think we should never have taken this to the league to rule over? If we back them into a corner they might say “ok, 10% seems like a reasonable figure” and then we are back to giving them the Broomloan (that is assuming you don’t want them to get the full Broomloan).

From a selfish pov, I have a ST in BR, don’t want it without OF. I want to stay with 800-900 odd in the corner or whatever it is.

Rangers have the chance to put the full thing to bed once and for all now. Since they’ve decided that they no longer wish for away fans to attend these fixtures then we won’t be offering them any tickets going forward. Kills the full thing stone dead and we can all get on with life.
Im with you on this thats it now for me,give them nothing we want nothing in return the end of the matter.

Feel sorry for the club here, they tried to open the rest of Scottish footballs eyes to the utter ineptitude of those running the game up here by essentially pointing out that the game is ran defacto by C****c but they were more consumed by their disdain for Rangers than they were about doing the right thing.

It then leads to crap like this were that lot can openly contravene the rules knowing fine well f-all will get done about it.

Lets hope this doesn't set a precedent for other bitter clubs to just pull out allocations on a whim. Imagine post split if we had an opportunity to go to Pittodrie or Easter Road to secure the title and they pull our allocation on 'safety' grounds. Can anyone here honestly say they couldn't see this happening now.
They couldn’t afford to turn down the blue pound.

A vacuous statement from the mentally deranged chlub, even their ain supporters hate them, a divided club and long may it continue

They want the full Broomloan and in exchange us to accept the exact same number of tickets and thus a smaller % of capacity. It’s their end game.

They will never agree to give us more tickets because they have a larger capacity. They want their cake and to eat it.

It’s absolutely ridiculous we are even discussing kicking thousands of Rangers fans out for scum fans.

So the Dhims are saying they can’t guarantee the safety of fans if they give us 7-800 tickets. But, at the same time want us to return to the 7500 away fans at each ground like previous. Some logic that ….. They really are a fickle bunch :))

The ones shouting about the European allocations in response to this are missing the point as usual - that doesn’t address the fact they’ll have Rangers fans all around them (compared to the safety of the whole broomloan) and still makes a mockery of their faux safety manufactured outrage that you’re all falling for

I don’t believe the Tim’s are remotely interested in any European allocation compromise and anyone who thinks they are are either naive or haven’t been paying attention.

There is a reason they are desperate for the old arrangements. It was skewed in their favour.

I don’t believe the Tim’s are remotely interested in any European allocation compromise and anyone who thinks they are are either naive or haven’t been paying attention.

There is a reason they are desperate for the old arrangements. It was skewed in their favour.

Correct

Only ones shouting about European allocations are rangers fans who can’t see the power play going on

That is quite simply never going to happen.

I know people are desperate to get the allocations back but start paying attention.

Rangers won't get a single advantage or favour from anyone in Scottish football. The only "compromise" they want is the old allocations back and it saddens me to see Rangers supporters wanting to cave to them for fairly selfish reasons.
Wanting to have a larger % of the away fans follow Rangers in comparison to the home fans isn’t selfish. Really strange take.
Legal? Rules? Ah, you mean like today’s decision…

It’s laughable that people still believe in the authorities to govern properly and for Celtic to behave in manner that benefits anyone but themselves.

It’s also odd how welcome others are to believe the above in order to justify their ticket to Parkhead.
Today’s decision was always likely because of the wording of the rule. It said ‘reasonable’.

‘Reasonable’ is subjective and that’s partly why nothing can be done.

Another SPFL shambles.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) compromise with rhats. They don't do compromise, it's my way or the highway with the beasts.
If it’s a % based rule they have no choice but to. Similarly if we drafted up a binding contract in regard to positioning (not that this annoys me as much).

If it’s a % based rule they have no choice but to. Similarly if we drafted up a binding contract in regard to positioning (not that this annoys me as much).

You should know as well as I do that even if the SPFL introduced a % the Tim’s will simply ignore it and give us the same number of tickets as they get at Ibrox (and thus a smaller % of capacity).

They’ll hide behind safety and segregation concerns. Have puppets at the council back their position and the SPFL will do %^*& all.

We should all be used to how these scum bags operate by now.

Anyone aware of the safety concerns they have ?
Having a look on their forum, they are mentioning their physio being hit with a bottle and bottles thrown to the pitch. Both issues that should result in the fans responsible being hammered. I also seem to remember that mob thowing fireworks into our section resulting in a wee boy suffering temp deafness. I'm also sure bottles were thrown. Didn't they have serious safety issues at their dump when we were there, crushing of their own fans with folk jumping into the graveyard next door?

Surely Celtic fans are mortified that their board are refusing tickets on their behalf as they are too scared to come to Ibrox?

They still take tickets for Tynecastle after getting leathered there last season.

It really is a humiliating situation all round for Celtic. Rangers have them on toast with this, 5 years on and we still have them flapping about with nowhere to move.

So 60000 scum get to watch Super Phil's quadruple chasing Gers, put them to the sword. Be fooking sweet.
I’m looking forward to Super Phil strutting about that technical line, as though he is ready to place someone into a figure four leg lock.

He and Alex will having the team so jacked up, the SPFL will be dealing with 60, 000 morons insinuating there is something strange being put in Rangers players /management coffee cups.

On the matter of today’s SPFL ruling, there is no approved codes of practice to follow , when a rule breach is conducted by a member club outwith the G51 2XD postcode.

Anyone aware of the safety concerns they have ?
There isn’t any. Simple as that. It’s a game they are playing to ensure that they get the safety and security, and the one up on us of course, of the full Broomloan Stand.

They want us to be under their boot for as long as possible because they know deep down that grip is loosening.

If we go soft on this particular issue, we lose and we let them win and this is one they want to win, badly.

We cannot let them back in with a full stand. It cannot happen.

If we are strong, they will never be allowed back into Ibrox again.

For me it’s very simple; they must never be given the full Broomloan and shouldn’t be seen by the tv cameras. If there is an agreed %, then house them in part of the west enclosure.
If they ever get in again, leave them in the corner with a Santa hat each on the seats.

As I posted earlier today, does nobody see the complete lack of self-awareness of the peasant cretins whimpering about " safety issues ", after they were throwing punches at each other in the piggery stands during the Hearts game just a few days ago. ? :))

Watch the Scottish media go into full Celtic are great and Rangers are bad mode tomorrow, and don't expect this to get full coverage just look at the headline on bbc sport "Rangers are Upset" rather than the SPFL are afraid of Celtic.

Both clubs need to get together and try and sort it out , no away fans takes away from the occasion and atmosphere , simple solution give rangers full stand behind the goal at celtic park & celtic get broomloan

While they’ve not been punished, the SPFL have found us to be in the right.

We need to continue to offer the 700 or so tickets. If they don’t take them that’s their problem. But if we don’t offer then we’re in the wrong too, and it could allow someone to step in and set an arbitrary allocation.

For me the atmosphere is just fine though. It doesn’t need more of them in the ground.

Is this the new line they’re going with? Ibrox isn’t safe for them? Perhaps I’m misremembering, but wasn’t their refusal to take an allocation spurred on from gan groups like the green brigade? So are the club saying their fans (the GB) are too scared to visit Ibrox?

Don't think anyone has mentioned it yet, but remember safety concerns aren't just about fan behaviour, they had a crush at their gates due to the barriers they have to put up coupled with the ridiculously shit design of their stadium.

Anyway, doesn't matter, it's not about tickets and allocations, it's about taking apart the corrupt governance of our game.

You should know as well as I do that even if the SPFL introduced a % the Tim’s will simply ignore it and give us the same number of tickets as they get at Ibrox (and thus a smaller % of capacity).

They’ll hide behind safety and segregation concerns. Have puppets at the council back their position and the SPFL will do %^*& all.

We should all be used to how these scum bags operate by now.
You can’t ignore something that is objective.

The reason they have ignored it is because they are obtuse and the wording was subjective.

It’s a complete %^*& up by the SPFL.
There doesn’t appear to any consequences for breaking these ticketing rules though so I’d fully expect rangers to give them nothing, like they’re doing here
They technically haven’t broken any rules per se. See above. They will argue the safety concerns bullshit was their reason for not offering a ‘reasonable’ amount as per the wording of the rule.

I predicted this would happen a few weeks ago with them attempting to get a % brought in. That’s what the last sentence of their statement alludes to.

It will be happening in the SPFL meeting in January. At least then each club needs to make provisions for a minimum % of fans and we can end this nonsense of ohhh are we going to get hardly any fans.

For me it’s very simple; they must never be given the full Broomloan and shouldn’t be seen by the tv cameras. If there is an agreed %, then house them in part of the west enclosure.
The smelly bas£ards are coming nowhere near us in the WE.

Both clubs need to get together and try and sort it out , no away fans takes away from the occasion and atmosphere , simple solution give rangers full stand behind the goal at celtic park & celtic get broomloan
You gonnae give a Bear who has a ticket for the Broomloan your ticket then

Celtic won’t agree to this, that defeats their purpose. Forget it.

Back