3 Arrests from Sundays march to Ibrox

You ignored the second part of my point.

Do you agree with absolutely everything the club do? Such as ticketing, prices, merchandise, contracts.

Not always but it's nothing something I feel as strongly as the way some on here feel about this. The only thing I can think off that really hacked me off was the problems I had with Castore and I haven't spent a penny with them because of it.

Ffs stop being pedantic. There was 1k empty seats.. bet you sat on yer arse the whole game, and prob left on the 85th min mark..
No I stood the whole game, and sang Rangers songs. Had a brilliant time and got home steaming 7 hours later.

If you had half as good a day as me then I’m pleased for you.

The police had kettles them on prw and let them go 1 by 1 ,taking there names n addresses before leaving them go....
So why are the coppers giving out peoples names,does that not have a dent in the court case if there is any court case?

So many wrongs in all of this and so far no-one is coming out in a positive light from those singing, the police, MP`s and now Rangers themselves.

UEFA & FARE are going to be rubbing their hands.

Part of me has just accepted full ground closure is inevitable.

EDIT: I'm fully aware UEFA can't act on this specific incident. Would have thought the point I was making was obvious.
Almost as if the natzi's are building the groundwork for them, fancy that !

Not always but it's nothing something I feel as strongly as the way some on here feel about this. The only thing I can think off that really hacked me off was the problems I had with Castore and I haven't spent a penny with them because of it.

If you don't agree then why would you buy a ticket? Thats what you asked me.

Sorry I dont know what you mean. I may disagree but it's not something I feel strongly about whereas the posts on here suggest that some people do feel very strongly about it.

You said to me of you don't agree with the T&C's don't buy a ticket. So what you're saying is if you don't agree completely with the club you shouldn't go.

We have made the first of what I expect to be numerous arrests following the disgraceful racial conduct shown by a minority of Rangers supporters who were making their way to Ibrox stadium on Sunday, 29 August. "Three men, aged 24, 21 and 19 years old, were arrested and charged last night, Wednesday, 1 September, in connection with racially aggravated offences towards a member of the public and for the singing of racist material

Just reading this again after the UB statement.

They havent actually said what the 3 were charged with. Everything is alluding to what they have been charged with but not actually the charge. Fly as fuk tbh.

Three men charged following racially aggravated offences in Glasgow Chief Superintendent Mark Sutherland, Divisional Commander for Greater Glasgow Police Division, said: “We have made the first of what I expect to be numerous arrests following the disgraceful racial conduct shown by a minority of Rangers supporters who were making their way to Ibrox stadium on Sunday, 29 August. "Three men, aged 24, 21 and 19 years old, were arrested and charged last night, Wednesday, 1 September, in connection with racially aggravated offences towards a member of the public and for the singing of racist material. “This racist conduct will not be tolerated and our investigations are continuing. We will continue to work with Rangers FC to identify and take appropriate action against those responsible.”
When it’s all said and done , I’m pretty fed up with the UB. Majority wee fannies with their flares and Uber euro chants . Ibrox was singing and bouncing long before some guy with a megaphone and drum started to “ organise singing . Also all wearing black as if some German euro pish.
Anyway , point is this . If your wanting to March to the stadium , don’t put it on Twitter , Facebook , and then wonder why plod turn up to intervene . Finally if your going to sing banned songs , then film yourself singing banned songs , finally post online the videos of yourself singing banned songs , you can’t really complain when you get arrested .

Black people don't get charged when they say racist things about black people, white people don't get charged when they say racist things about white people.

Almost every Scottish person has some Irish ancestry within the last 2000 years which can be proven by taking a 23&Me or Ancestry DNA test.

If any Rangers fan gets charged for 'racism' against the Irish then they should just do one of these DNA tests which will probably prove that they have some Irish ancestry then the case against them will probably collapse because people do not get prosecuted for being racist against their own race.

When it’s all said and done , I’m pretty fed up with the UB. Majority wee fannies with their flares and Uber euro chants . Ibrox was singing and bouncing long before some guy with a megaphone and drum started to “ organise singing . Also all wearing black as if some German euro pish.
Anyway , point is this . If your wanting to March to the stadium , don’t put it on Twitter , Facebook , and then wonder why plod turn up to intervene . Finally if your going to sing banned songs , then film yourself singing banned songs , finally post online the videos of yourself singing banned songs , you can’t really complain when you get arrested .
Amazing

Black people don't get charged when they say racist things about black people, white people don't get charged when they say racist things about white people.

Almost every Scottish person has some Irish ancestry within the last 2000 years which can be proven by taking a 23&Me or Ancestry DNA test.

If any Rangers fan gets charged for 'racism' against the Irish then they should just do one of these DNA tests which will probably prove that they have some Irish ancestry then the case against them will probably collapse because people do not get prosecuted for being racist against their own race.

If Police Scotland are telling the truth, they do.

There are cops that follow Rangers home and away. A young guy and a burd. They will have identified them.
Nah I’m pretty sure the club and Police Scotland have an agreement that the police will share details of arrests made in connection to games.

fairly certain it’s in the ticket terms and conditions.

Nah I’m pretty sure the club and Police Scotland have an agreement that the police will share details of arrests made in connection to games.

fairly certain it’s in the ticket terms and conditions.
That's true however they can only share after being identified. The club doesn't identify to the Police. It's the other way about.

There is an element of the support who simply will not take a telling in terms of their choice of songs or their behaviour. They continually give the likes of Dornan and Yousaf open goals that they take with utter glee.

At some point we are going to pay one hell of a punishment on the back of this if we don't wise up. As said above, if this sort of shit doesn't get nipped in the bud now we could be looking at potential stadium closures in the long run.

13 years on and folk are still singing the Famine Song knowing full well the reaction it's going to get. It's indefensible.
How do you know that's what they were singing?

A lot of speculation in these threads about the veracity of the video, if it's fake why don't the UB just come right out and say so. Point the spotlight somewhere else.

Yes, I do actually. I might not like it but they are a business and they aren't going to go to war with the government to satisfy a portion of the support. Some people on here seem to forget that many dont care about religion at a football game, for some their wives and kids are catholic, they manage to support the team without singing racist songs like that clown last week and some even support the SNP.
People need to live in the real world and realise that this is the reality. I have to say the fact that some support the SNP sends a shiver down my spine but that is their right.

the arrests is for nothing to do with the march on sunday am sure that will be proved in time.
I know someone who works in the FO. They told me last night that this must be the scenario, when I explained what had happened thus far.

I'll find out soon enough. This lands on the lad's desk.

SSN saying a further 3 men arrested in Glasgow in connection with racist material

Funny how SSN haven’t given a breaking news story that a man connected with CBC has been remanded in custody in Glasgow for alleged historical child abuse at CBC/CFC

That’s more newsworthy than guys singing songs if they did sing them and it’s not a fake video

yip. they have profiles on all the members. know where they work etc
The police have for years been stopping (mainly teenage/early twenties) rangers fans in the vicinity of BF1 entrance, taking names and addresses and pictures. On Sunday they kettled and took info from them all. I don't think the singing has anything to do with it, if they had walked in silence the police would still be out to get them.

Are the Police allowed to do this?
Yes. All clubs sign up to a sharing of information. Primarily it's a one way street from Police to club. If Police want information then they have to apply officially. In this case Police will let the club know who has been charged. It is then at the behest of the club what they do. They cannot be forced into club bans etc.

Back