Clancy ref for Sunday

The thing is the club had the ideal opportunity to make a complaint about his performance when we won(after his blatant display of cheating) and keep on complaining every time we have refs who do not do their job properly.By that I do not mean 50/50 decisions or honest mistakes.He is corrupt and it will bite us on the arse this season if we do not make a stand as soon as possible.

The thing is the club had the ideal opportunity to make a complaint about his performance when we won(after his blatant display of cheating) and keep on complaining every time we have refs who do not do their job properly.By that I do not mean 50/50 decisions or honest mistakes.He is corrupt and it will bite us on the arse this season if we do not make a stand as soon as possible.
I wonder if christie will get away with three jersey pull inside his own box or grabbing a player by the balls. Sunday should be easier for clancy though as he wont need to bail out julian pulling morelos down for a professional foul again.

Probably the only genuine cheat within the referee ranks.

Maybe Robertson, also. Is he the 4th official?

I wonder if christie will get away with three jersey pull inside his own box or grabbing a player by the balls. Sunday should be easier for clancy though as he wont need to bail out julian pulling morelos down for a professional foul again.
Whilst on a booking as well or Bolingoli wiping Tav out while also on a booking. The Julien decision that day was laughable because he knew he would have had to send him off but easier to give the foul in his favour because of who it was.

Frank Connor not got history with us aswell
He’s the cheating lady's front bottom that allowed the illegal goal on 2 counts against Hivs last year it was offside and a foul for climbing and also the Alfie penalty at Livingston.

He ingnored Alfie being brought down even though he had a perfect view and I think it was Beaton who was 3 miles away from the incident with an obstructed ran in like Usain Bolt to book Alfie.

Was he also no the lady's front bottom that allowed their offside goal in the league cup final to stand?

He‘s just another unprofessional cheating bastard.

Clancy has refereed 31 games involving Rangers (as far as I can see)

17 wins, 6 draws (including one against Montrose) and 8 defeats. Those defeats included a Ramsden Cup Final defeat against Raith Rovers and a league Cup tie under Warburton where we made O'Halloran look like a superstar. Our last defeat was in March 2019 against Aberdeen in a Scottish Cup replay.

He has refereed 2 games against them - we have won them both.

Yes, he is shite. Indeed on a whole different level than the rest of the officials but stats would indicate he is nothing more than that. That's obviously not going through every decision that he has got wrong in that period.

I vowed not to enter these threads but I'm only here to see the usual suspects foaming at the mouth.. . *insert popcorn gif*

Last edited:
That’s what we get for not getting him put out of the game after that game at the piggery

His performance at the Stydome was genuinely the worst I have ever witnessed, in an old firm game obviously.

He literally had a full house of horrendous decisions, players that should have been sent off for the filth, dodgy penalties given, penalty not given to us for the exact same thing, a ridiculous handball goal being allowed to stand, playing 6 mins of injury time when he signalled 4.

Still can't believe he gave a foul against Alfie for that.

His performance at the Stydome was genuinely the worst I have ever witnessed, in an old firm game obviously.

He literally had a full house of horrendous decisions, players that should have been sent off for the filth, dodgy penalties given, penalty not given to us for the exact same thing, a ridiculous handball goal being allowed to stand, playing 6 mins of injury time when he signalled 4.
hugh dallas second half performance in the 3-0 game is up there with clancy, dallas cheated like hell all 2nd half to go easy on celtic.

This. this. this.

His performance that day was worse that Beaton v Hibs.

Morelos red card, an offside goal for celtic, stone wall pen denied for us.
You forgot to add, penalty to us, their goalie standing two foot away from the penalty spot, he saves it, what could be wrong with that in the eyes of Blind Officials?

Clancy has refereed 31 games involving Rangers (as far as I can see)

17 wins, 6 draws (including one against Montrose) and 8 defeats. Those defeats included a Ramsden Cup Final defeat against Raith Rovers and a league Cup tie under Warburton where we make O'Halloran look like a superstar. Our last defeat was in March 2019 against Aberdeen in a Scottish Cup replay.

He has refereed 2 games against them - we have won them both.

Yes, he is shite. Indeed on a whole different level than the rest of the officials but stats would indicate he is nothing more than that. That's obviously not going through every decision that he has got wrong in that period.

I vowed not to enter these threads but I'm only here to see the usual suspects foaming at the mouth.. . *insert popcorn gif*
if you look at the 29th December game in detail then it's cheating, no other words can describe it.

If we dont highlight issues after we win, so that we can't be accused of sour grapes, then we deserve the refs we are given for these big games.

After his performance when we beat the scum in December 2019 he should’ve never been allowed to officiate a game between us and the scum ever again.

He has got it in for Morelos aswell

the stats with Morelos being booked or sent off when he is the ref compared to all the others was posted on here before

and it was 100% suspicious

He will know that all eyes will be on him after going all in on the cheating the last time he refereed us against them.

The thing is, I believe he will do it again, just because there are no consequences.
Maybe no consequences however he was rewarded last time by being given celtic home games where he awarded them a highly dubious penalty.

Maybe no consequences however he was rewarded last time by being given celtic home games where he awarded them a highly dubious penalty.
My memory isn’t the best but did he not referee 3 out 4 home games in a row for them which is ridiculous

Reactions: TNT
We all knew Clancy was being kept for the first old firm that lot were confident for. He was never getting one of the ones after new year last season when nothing was at stake

Back