Clancy ref for Sunday

We really need to put them in their place on Sunday scottie.even with clancy as the ref.and Beaton as the fourth official.
I think their philosophy is to score but doing that they go flat out I think we have the quality to put them to the sword, when we beat this mob our season will be well and truly started and we can kick on from that

Mackay calling Lawall….Peter they’re not going to let us hsve any fans in and there’s nothing we can do about it….what if Angeball doesn't work?

Christ Dominic give me the phone…..this is how you handle it…..

Hello yes this is Peter……I need a favor…..what rhymes with Nancy…..yes…..what rhymes with Donner…..yes……make it happen….

Should we stoop to their levels and get ex players in the media and in the papers like Rodgers did before we played them and he was unhappy with the referee decision?

That wee kyogo throws himself about all over the place if anyone touches him. Guaranteed free kicks in dangerous positions or penalties anytime someone goes near him and he goes flying.
Lawells grandson learned his diving skills from Shaunsee Knackered motor.

Connor not the cup final linesman who couldn’t see 3 offside players?
might be wrong but was he not the linesman that failed to flag offside at Easter road start of last season in the 2-2 draw ... Not only was the Hivs player offside he fouled big Helander in the process

might be wrong but was he not the linesman that failed to flag offside at Easter road start of last season in the 2-2 draw ... Not only was the Hivs player offside he fouled big Helander in the process
The same guy yes.

Watch out for the Japanese lad going for 4 in a row......each game he's played, he's ran into a player and thrown himself down looking for a decision. He tends to do it just off the ball and on the periphery of the referees vision so it's not fully seen. He's a diving/ cheeting wee bassa.

His performance at the Stydome was genuinely the worst I have ever witnessed, in an old firm game obviously.

He literally had a full house of horrendous decisions, players that should have been sent off for the filth, dodgy penalties given, penalty not given to us for the exact same thing, a ridiculous handball goal being allowed to stand, playing 6 mins of injury time when he signalled 4.

If there ever is a definition of a cheating ref performance, then that one from Clancy is the classic example.

Mackay calling Lawall….Peter they’re not going to let us hsve any fans in and there’s nothing we can do about it….what if Angeball doesn't work?

Christ Dominic give me the phone…..this is how you handle it…..

Hello yes this is Peter……I need a favor…..what rhymes with Nancy…..yes…..what rhymes with Donner…..yes……make it happen….

What rhymes with Donner :)):)):))

That made me lol

A blatant cheat of a ref …. tried absolutely everything in his tim playbook in our 2-1 win at Parkhead. A win we would never have managed because of him without playing at our absolute best. The tims pet ref.

All the more reason to beat them. Sicken ref and linesmen as well as the rest of them. A few dodgy decisions guaranteed.

But we kept our mouth shut.

We make it hard for ourselsves.
Pretty sure Michael Beale copped a 5 game ban for calling him a cheating b@stard that day?

He did.....

Rangers coach Michael Beale has admitted he copped an SFA ban for accusing ref Kevin Clancy of cheating.
Beale was served a five-match suspension, with two suspended, after being sent to the stand during his side's 2-1 over Celtic at Parkhead in December.

The former Liverpool coach was furious with Clancy's decision to send Alfredo Morelos off for diving but accepts he crossed a line.
It was suspected Beale was dismissed for a confrontation with Celtic assistant John Kennedy but he's revealed the severity of the ban was for allegations of bias directed at the official.
Beale told the Mail on Sunday: "I called the referee's integrity into question and have accepted that I could not not accuse him of cheating.

Last edited:
They really are trying their best to stop us. It’s embarrassing watching Clancy referee us, his mistakes are there for all to see but still he doesn’t get called out

Pretty sure Michael Beale copped a 5 game ban for calling him a cheating b@stard that day?
We get Beale an Morelos sent off in a game where christie, bolingoli, julien should've all gone. This game should've been revenge, a total mauling, yet clancy and his officials cheated through out to keep them in the game.

RANGERS coach Michael Beale has admitted that he accused referee Kevin Clancy of cheating during the last Old Firm derby.

The Gers first team coach was this week banned for five matches after the flashpoint at Celtic Park, as Steven Gerrard's side ran out 2-1 winners.

0_19749488.jpg

The cheats cheat as corrupt a ref as you will ever see in the professional game. Either that or he is just totally shite. Though were he actually shite he wouldn’t be seemingly one sided in his shittiness.

It’s ripping out of him.

Also allowed Hibs offside goal against us last season plus was the linesman that denied Alfie the penalty at Livingston and got him booked for diving.
which ended up with Gerrard being sent off

Reactions: BWO
Back