Mark Hateley says Colak was a waste of time

We all do it though, even subconsciously.
I don't believe anyone wanted us to fail against PSV, to suggest that is, quite frankly, utter nonsense.
We all have differing opinions on players, we all have our favourites and those we're maybe not so enamoured by, it's what football fans do the world over.
Just read the various threads at the time GVB was pish Colak was pish the new signings are rubbish.
I thought I had stumbled onto kerrydale street.

There’s tonnes of people who don’t jump in and make stupid knee jerk statements, and they are every bit as passionate about Rangers as those who do.

The match thread is a prime example, it’s absolutely bonkers at the best of times, but it certainly doesn’t mean people spouting garbage regularly love the club more than anyone else.
Nor do they love the club any less.

I tend to steer clear of the matchday threads.

This guy reminds me a bit of Mols in that he's showed-up, seemingly from out of nowhere, in his late-twenties, with a couple of international caps for a talent-rich nation to his name and has started like a f**king house on fire. Why was he available for such a low fee? I don't understand why he struggled in Greece; he is fkn lethal.

Hateley took time to settle at Ibrox, he should remember that. Colak on the other hand has pretty much hit the ground running, leading the front line by himself.

Unfortunately Hateley (great player) is the latest in a long line of ex Rangers who seem to want to put the boot in instead of talking us up. Very strange.

Hateley took time to settle at Ibrox, he should remember that. Colak on the other hand has pretty much hit the ground running, leading the front line by himself.

Unfortunately Hateley (great player) is the latest in a long line of ex Rangers who seem to want to put the boot in instead of talking us up. Very strange.
Mark has an issue with way he was let go from hosting hospitality duties during covid. Way he describes it,it was pretty shabby tbf.

We certainly do at Rangers. It's actually frightening how good you need to be instantly for some of the people who support Rangers to be happy. These people seem to forget that players as good as they want at Rangers and the impact they immediately make would be earning £700k per week and going for £200-300m in transfer fees. It's bonkers.

Colak never looked bad since the day he got here and for a ex-professional to jump on that bandwagon was quite frankly embarrassing for him. A fan making that jump is one thing but someone who has played the game at the highest level in several countries was unreal.

Glad Colak is shutting a fair few people up though.
Spot on. It's mad what far too many people expect from the new guys

Back