Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

I have a feeling Chelsea will get their grubby paws on Robert Lewandowski only to completely ruin him like they do with all elite strikers.

Can't see it. He has his heart set on Barca by all accounts, and despite their financial issues they'll make it work.

Liverpool chasing Calvin Ramsay at the sheep. Apparently asking £3m lol Liverpool saying personal terms wont be an issue, no shit!

Is he going to be that good? Seems to have bombed after an Indian summer season before last. But then most of that squad have.

Florian Grillitsch on a free is cracking business by Fiorentina. He’ll do well in Italian football.

Get Castrovilli fit and on form again.

Never heard of him.
Wonder kid from German cracks Bayern. Beat Barca and Man City to the punch with the promise of special Champions League nights at Parkhead. The final piece of Ange’s Jigsaw to break down defenses in the Champions League.

Tipped to be the new Matheus, but German legend Fran’s Beckenbauer says he can be Messi/Steve Fulton/Crespo

Demonstrations outside the training ground by fans when they heard he was sold.

Liverpool chasing Calvin Ramsay at the sheep. Apparently asking £3m lol Liverpool saying personal terms wont be an issue, no shit!

Is he going to be that good? Seems to have bombed after an Indian summer season before last. But then most of that squad have.
You definitely thinking of the right player there? Ramsay only made his breakthrough in the last season.

You definitely thinking of the right player there? Ramsay only made his breakthrough in the last season.
Maybe I’m mixed on my dates, but do remember some hype about the boy and then his form plummeted. Mental that they want £3m+.

Maybe I’m mixed on my dates, but do remember some hype about the boy and then his form plummeted. Mental that they want £3m+.

He's a steal at that price in all honesty. His form was affected by the injury, but he showed more than enough to suggest he'll be a very good player.

Liverpool will likely loan him out, develop him a bit then flip him for a fair profit in a few years.

He's a steal at that price in all honesty. His form was affected by the injury, but he showed more than enough to suggest he'll be a very good player.

Liverpool will likely loan him out, develop him a bit then flip him for a fair profit in a few years.
Hopefully another Danny Wilson - especially if the sheep get a sell on clause!

Probably over-simplifying it, but, These are the kind of signings we need to be making every window.

These teams have got massively inflated youth setups and We should be taking advantage of their inability to give these kids minutes.

We appear to have the correct coaching setup for bringing through young players and we should be utilising it.

Rashford is shite hopefully we accept the second offer if they come back in with one.

Nunez is top drawer. We seen that ourselves first hand. Liverpool losing Mane and potentially Firmino and replacing them with Nunez and Diaz is top recruitment

Nunez is top drawer. We seen that ourselves first hand. Liverpool losing Mane and potentially Firmino and replacing them with Nunez and Diaz is top recruitment
They are the best recruiters in world football. Have a style of play and find the perfect players to fit it.

Who will Tchoumeni replace long term at Madrid, Modric? I've not seen much of him.

They are the best recruiters in world football. Have a style of play and find the perfect players to fit it.

Who will Tchoumeni replace long term at Madrid, Modric? I've not seen much of him.
Yeah, but they are good at playing the 'we don't have as much money' card whilst having the 2nd most expensive GK and CB in the world.

You'd imagine so but Modric has signed a new deal and looks like he could go another year or 2 easily

Yeah, but they are good at playing the 'we don't have as much money' card whilst having the 2nd most expensive GK and CB in the world.

You'd imagine so but Modric has signed a new deal and looks like he could go another year or 2 easily
They do spend a lot occasionally, but they do well picking players for a system. Diaz and Jota have both fitted in perfectly to the system.

Back Conte and he will deliver.

Is that Forster, Bastoni and Perisic?
Don’t think Bastoni is going to Spurs, him & Romero would be unbelievable but Inter have come out & said he’s going nowhere.

Inter also pursuing Dybala, which is an interesting one.

If Nunez has the option of Liverpool or Utd, then there’s only one choice.

Would need to be some pitch from Ten Haag to convince him to choose Utd.

He was very good when he came on in that 3-3 game with us a few years back.

I remember the night we player Benfica a few people on here saying they didn't see what the fuss was all about with Nunez and he was nothing special. Some people on here really don't have a clue.

Liverpool turning to Nkunku if Nunez falls through. If it goes to a bidding war for Nunez I can see United going all out to please Ten Haag.

I remember the night we player Benfica a few people on here saying they didn't see what the fuss was all about with Nunez and he was nothing special. Some people on here really don't have a clue.
Our own fans play down every good result we have. Aye we gave away a lead but they were a right good side and like it or not we will always compare results to the scum who lost 4-1 that night. Our fans really had no reason to be upset at all.

Did he start the game at Ibrox?

Didn’t start the away leg, albeit came on and scored.

Don’t think Bastoni is going to Spurs, him & Romero would be unbelievable but Inter have come out & said he’s going nowhere.

Inter also pursuing Dybala, which is an interesting one.

Thankfully, I'm a virgin…

Sorry, couldnt help myself but that patter is getting old haha!!

Changed the game when he came on in the away leg, that was the night I was referring to.

He was very impressive as was Goncalo Ramos who will be the next big striker to come out of Benfica and move to a top side.

Back