Lennon Gone, now confirmed, Kennedy Interim Manager.

Running away rather than face a mess of his own making. AGAIN. A classic glory boy if ever there was one. Milks the good days, can’t get him out the media, then runs and hides the minute he is losing. Hard to respect a sportsman like that. The equivalent of cricket’s flat track bully.

I reckon its Kennedys to lose, If he wins even one of the games vs us and manages to beat everyone else he’ll get it.

the seem to have been getting him ready to take over for a few years now, having him as coach even when managers dont want him
He’s seems like a clueless arsehole .

when Celtic were getting hammered by Sparta Prague at the piggery , there was a shot of an exasperated Neic turning to Kennedy for advice .

he just shrugged his shoulders and turned away from his manager .

True, he only seems to like Celtic and/or football if it involves Irishness. If Rodgers had been English or whatever, would he have been appointed? I doubt it.

It seems being ‘Celtic-minded’ (ugh) is the primary consideration for DD.
Lump money on Damien Duff then as he ticks all of the boxes.

Fired from his last job at Ireland for trying to rabble up the squad for a friendly against England with videos of terrorists, already been there, mentally challenged, Irish, Free.

Top of the list though, he (genuinely) said in that he moved his family to Ireland because he wanted his children to "have the accent and a traditional Irish upbringing".

An absolute throbber and a nutcase. Guaranteed to be someone Fritzl would love to drag into the basement.

Hopefully they keep Kennedy in charge for next season, the guys not got a clue and will piss any
Money against the wall. What I think is more interesting is just how much money they will bring in. The delusion even in the media is hilarious.... Christie, edouard and Ajer are all in the last year of their contracts and clubs know they want out. How they can think they will get top ££‘s for them is beyond me.

Hopefully they keep Kennedy in charge for next season, the guys not got a clue and will piss any
Money against the wall. What I think is more interesting is just how much money they will bring in. The delusion even in the media is hilarious.... Christie, edouard and Ajer are all in the last year of their contracts and clubs know they want out. How they can think they will get top ££‘s for them is beyond me.
Can't see the new guy going with Kennedy unless they win there next 8 games convincingly.

What I know is that is any tim expecting a big name appointment is going to be sorely disappointed - they are skint and are about to downsize.

There next manager will be a Clarke, Maloney or Ross type appointment.

Cheap and cheerful.

Eduard is where the money is, and who knows how much they'll get for him.
Ajer is a poor centre half that likes to rumble forward now and again.
And Christie is like eating McDonalds for a month....... really really bad for you, apart from that it's all good. !

Their managers always have "12-month rolling contracts".

Every single day they are 12 months from the end of their contract.

If they fired him then they would have to pay him 12 months of salary and any bonuses he could have received.

They will have put pressure on him to forego the salary and bonuses by resigning rather than being fired.
Aye, fair.

Christie going to a rugby club then? no team is spending millions on him :D

Ajer as well, it's not Football Manager and he's been ragdolled many times by Morelos who they "claim" isn't worth a lot, yet Ajer is £20m or something. Edouard probably will get them the highest amount, simply because the refs don't discipline him and Sportscene looks the other way
They 3 players will get them 40m easy. They are experienced players who have had a bad season. I'll be glad to get rid of them from their team as I think it's their 3 best players.

From Lennon to Kennedy

it’s like escaping out of Fred west’s house by getting into Peter tobins car
Yeah, right.
Embarrassing.
Especially when compared to us.
Any sensible Sellic fan (sorry for that paradoxical description) must be crawling under anything they can crawl under to hide these days.
Lovley!

Good riddance to a vile man.

Hope he never darkens the door of Scottish football again .
Agree
Really too bad he finally shat it and could not bear to stay and watch us celebrating 55 !!
Unfortunately, as another poster alluded to, despite his vile personality and disgusting behaviour he will be on our tv screens and radio shows before you know it - and that is when i switch off.

A wee bonus is he is no longer classed as elite sports and will have to hang about until restrictions are lifted. Only allowed to travel within his local authority.

He will still be here watching and listening to our fireworks

Linking him with “elite sports” is a bit of a stretch by anybodies imagination.

Last edited:
All 3 of them have 12 months remaining on their contracts in the summer, no danger are they making 40m on them.
I disagree, How much you think they'll get for them?

Not that it matters much but for comparison I would be raging if we sold Tav and Goldson for less than 20-25 and their not internationals and haven't played in the Champions league.

I disagree, How much you think they'll get for them?

Not that it matters much but for comparison I would be raging if we sold Tav and Goldson for less than 20-25 and their not internationals and haven't played in the Champions league.
PSG are due a fair chunk of the edouard money so I think they’ll be lucky to get their £9m back on him,Christie will go for around £5-6m like Armstrong did and ajer will probably go for £8-10m

To top this season off can Edouard get an injury that keeps him out a good 7 or 8 months and then his contract runs down.

As far as I can see they don't have much disposable cash and need a new manager and half a team and selling Edouard is their only way of getting any cash to do it.

Can we leave wishing for players to get injured to other clubs please? We rightly complain when Aberdeen bring up Durrant

They 3 players will get them 40m easy. They are experienced players who have had a bad season. I'll be glad to get rid of them from their team as I think it's their 3 best players.
Closer to £30m probably get about £15m for Eduard £10m for Ajer and £5m for Christie and that's being generous considering their contract situation

13-DEE7-C1-E695-468-A-AF01-CB05646770-C6.jpg

Back