Morelos nine attempts at goal.

It’s head in the sand stuff if we think Morelos is just unlucky against the Tims.

He’s played 11 games and missed countless sitters.

Including hitting a post from about 5 or 6 yards, maybe closer. I love the wee fella, but that's just unacceptable.

How can’t anyone still claim he doesn’t need to score against them after yesterday? Mind boggling.

His record against the mentally challenged is atrocious and if he has composure yesterday then we win the cup.

He does even to get his head right posters just make excuses for him now in these games.

Even the very best players have off days. I wish people would give it a rest. Why not moan at the midfield, apart from Jack who had one shot on target, who had no shots on target?Even then, it wont change the result. Maybe concentrate on the big game on Thursday and get behind the team.

Alfie is a top top player, but he is letting this thing of not scoring against the filth now become a major stumbling block in his head.

When he plays that mob he doesn’t play his natural game. He doesn’t hit the ball as cleanly, he’s not as composed as he is in other games & he just snatches at his chances as he did yesterday & has done previously against them.

However you give Alfie those exact same chances in other games he takes at least one of them. The club, Alfie, the Management team need to find a solution to this. Alfie needs to stop playing the occasion, ignore the fact he’s playing that mob & try to treat them like he would any other team. If he does that he will score against them, if he continues to let the fact he’s playing them get to him, I fear he will continue to keep missing his chances to score.

Better players than him have missed penalties. Also, he'll get better chances if we keep playing like that against them and I hope to God he makes a tit of you for your comments. I'm sure you would be more than happy if he did that too.
I will be but he certainly won’t have you seen some the chances he’s missed against them?

Needless hyperbole. If having a huge tantrum makes you feel better then by all means get it out your system. But that’s bollocks, THIS is as bad a penalty as you’re ever likely to see

QuerulousGentleAstrangiacoral-size_restricted.gif

Morelos’s penalty was crap but you see them all the time and you see them hit the net a lot too when the keeper goes the other way. It’s nothing like “as bad a penalty as you’re likely to see”.
As good as he’s been this season yet again when we need him against the mentally challengeds he lets us down but it’ll be okay am sure all will be forgiven next week when he scores two away against motherwell lol

As good as he’s been this season yet again when we need him against the mentally challengeds he lets us down but it’ll be okay am sure all will be forgiven next week when he scores two away against motherwell lol

Are you now conceding that you’re assertion that’s it’s ‘as bad a penalty as you’ll see’ is utter bollocks? By the way, he doesn’t just score against Hamilton, he scores against every other side in the league and every team we face in the Europa league, some of them better sides than the scum.

Why don’t you the lot of us a favour and bolt and support Ayr United instead.

Fkin right it will be, that’s his job, he’s done it 25 times so far this season and will continue to do so

He destroyed their defence yesterday, yip should have scored, of course he should have but some in here have lost their minds, seems the press have managed to do their job when it comes to Alfie, some Rangers fans now wanting rid of a player who will go onto be a superstar in a far better league than ours

“Lol”

Are you now conceding that you’re assertion that’s it’s ‘as bad a penalty as you’ll see’ is utter bollocks? By the way, he doesn’t just score against Hamilton, he scores against every other side in the league and every team we face in the Europa league, some of them better sides than the scum.

Why don’t you the lot of us a favour and bolt and support Ayr United instead.
Why don’t you stop being a big man behind an annonymus account ya shitebag. Europe doesn’t matter a %^*& we’re never gawnty do %^*& all in europe all it will do is make us an extra couple a million where as domestically games like yesterday we need our main players , if they fell to eduord yesterday the game was over by half time

Even the greatest strikers on the planet miss chances. Had he not had any chances I did sort of get the spirit of the thread, but he has the talent to create not one or two but more than a handful and I for one am not worried a jot about his performance in one game. 25 goals including goals against teams who gave us a tougher time than the bheasts. There are certainly some absolute cracking threads today.

Fkin right it will be, that’s his job, he’s done it 25 times so far this season and will continue to do so

He destroyed their defence yesterday, yip should have scored, of course he should have but some in here have lost their minds, seems the press have managed to do their job when it comes to Alfie, some Rangers fans now wanting rid of a player who will go onto be a superstar in a far better league than ours

“Lol”
Who wants rid a him like? His record against the mentally challengeds is a joke though and to some thats what matters most goals against them

Why don’t you stop being a big man behind an annonymus account ya shitebag. Europe doesn’t matter a %^*& we’re never gawnty do %^*& all in europe all it will do is make us an extra couple a million where as domestically games like yesterday we need our main players , if they fell to eduord yesterday the game was over by half time

I’m amazed you can type so fast with your sovereign rings weighing down your hands. Wee hawf bottle a buckie the night aye?

Europe doesn't matter? That's what wee tinpot clubs say. Of course Europe matters to us.

Who wants rid a him like? His record against the mentally challengeds is a joke though and to some thats what matters most goals against them

There have been plenty of “take whatever we can get for him” posts in last 24 hours, plenty

You stick to cheering on your pal French Eddy, let the rest of us support our best player when he badly needs support

There have been plenty of “take whatever we can get for him” posts in last 24 hours, plenty

You stick to cheering on your pal French Eddy, let the rest of us support our best player when he badly needs support
And i’ll stick to watching rangers home away and abroad and you stick to watching them on the tv

Europe doesn't matter? That's what wee tinpot clubs say. Of course Europe matters to us.
We’re never going to do %^*& all in europe lets be honest where as yesterday we could have and should have won but due to his umpteen misses and poor penalty we never

We could have Ronaldo, Messi, Pele or Maradona up front.

If you don't score against that mob you're no use to us.

I thought I heard it all after the game but this is as bad as it gets. Scoring against Celtic does not define our strikers. Huge variance swings and some world class goalkeeping has prevented him from scoring against them. He mauls their defense everytime we play them. The goal will come, make no mistake about it.

Last edited:
He did amazingly well to get into these positions ,he just had one of those days and none of the chances were very bad misses. Folk are falling for the Celtic media pundits line trying to drive his value down. Look at how the media puppets Sutton ,Brazil etc are driving this line.

Don’t know why people are acting like it was just some one off game
Look at some of the absolute sitters he’s missed against them over the years

It’s clearly in his head about not scoring against them. Compare him to Edouard in these games and look at the difference in finishing chances

It’s clearly in his head about not scoring against them. Compare him to Edouard in these games and look at the difference in finishing chances

:rolleyes:

He carried the team. He’s got 25 goals then there’s Defoe on 10 then it’s down to jack on 4. We need more goals from others.

hopefully Kent will chip in with a fair few

Good old Eddy.

You are having a nightmare mate. A worse nightmare than Morelos had yesterday. Embarrassing what your coming away with.

Morelos actually had a very good game yesterday. He was an absolute nightmare for their defenders losing them all over the place (hence the number of shots he ended up having). A striker needs to hit the back of the net though but goals will still happen with regularity, hopefully also against them in our further meetings.

He remains our most influencial player for many a year and when he is gone by Christ we will miss him.

I think the result has triggered some kind of mass hysteria and schizophrenia amongst a section of the support. It's the only way I can rationalise posters (often the same ones) simultaneously complaining that Alfie couldn't score from 9 attempts ( roughly one every 10 minutes) but that the team is a collection of bottlers unable to break a team down. There's too many putting their determination to appear staunchly uncompromising above retaining a grasp on reality. If only a virtual face slap would snap them out of it..

Last edited:
Morelos was so poor that he got one of their players sent off, won one penalty (should've been two, maybe three), had countless efforts/half chances which he created from nothing.

Any other day he scores a hat trick...sometimes these things happen in games and it's just not your day.

Back